Friday, November 12, 2010

CONTEST...CONTEST...CONTEST...

I find myself in a dilema. Because Crissie Fields the fantastic photoprapher is so great I can't pick out which photo to use as the author photo on my book jacket and marketing pieces etc. So I say we put it to a vote.

Leave a comment on the blog with the numbered photo you choose or on my facebook page,or you can message me. I will close the contest on Sunday at 7 pm mountain time. When I announce the winner I will pick someone who commented at random who will win a Moxie Java gift card. I get a 16oz hot chocolate with whip cream and a squirt of carame. Yummmy








1
2
3
4

7 comments:

  1. I also like #2 Bri!;) I love the colored photos - your top is a great blue shade color, but I like the actual picture in #2, esp with it being a close-up shot! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie likes #2 and wants to win BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all great, but #2 is my favorite...and I just LOVE your top! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to be the odd ball and say 3. It shows your inner beauty.
    Eve

    ReplyDelete