Thursday, June 9, 2011

Testify Thursday: I identify with Madea...and I am unashamed.








On more than one occasion I have been compared to Madea Simmons.



Now I'm sure if you have seen any of her movies or took the time to watch those trailers you are probably thinking, "How are we anything alike?" Believe me we are.

  • I have a tendency to talk down to people in a sarcastic demeaning manner. So does Madea.
  • She expects that if someone is stupid enough to mess with her they deserve the consequences of her reaction. So does Bri.
  • I've been in jail. So has Madea...Our mug shots are even similar...
  • Ain't no body messing with my family but me. Madea agrees but trumps me here. At one point she went into the mansion of a cousins whose husband was beating her and with chain saw in hand divided everything down the middle.
  • Finally...I myself have uttered these words after a woman stole my parking space outside the Big Kmart "Lord help me I'm about to rip the K and B off this Kmart."


So what do you think are Madea and I as similar as I imagine?





6 comments:

  1. Yup....that's all I can say...:)
    very cool post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL your comments are noted. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're both oddly shaped and obnoxious, so I'd say, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reason generate when you do not need an insurance policy or maybe history brand. If you generate with out a suitable start, that you are bound to help drop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The self-described superior institution has made options, styles, as well as did wager for the take-over from the Dark institution. At the same time, your self-described superior institution admits that no and can certainly not recognize credentials on the so-called inferior institution. navigate to this web-site for all kind of papers writing and it is very essay from others any writing service providers.

    ReplyDelete