Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Tuesday of Boot Camp...Have I Quit Yet?

So this is the first Tuesday of the boot camp series. This is also only day two of 4 weeks. How am I doing? Do I feel so hungry I may knaw one of my arms off? (Honestly that does serve two purposes I would lose weight and take care of my hunger.) Do we secretly curse our instructor as he sits in his chair and yells at us and blows his little whistle and eats a donut? (utoh...I used the d word. I hope my trainer doesn't make me do push ups cause I technically didn't say it I typed it.)



No! None of those things are true. Jesse Judd from Aventura Fitness the trainer we have for Adventure Boot Camp. (I know that's a lot of plugs. I'm hoping if I get him some business I'll get a discount for another round.That's right I already want to go another 4 weeks.) is totally hands on and motivating. He keeps a good relaxed but challenging pace. If you need water or a bathroom break you take it. All the women there are supportive and none of them rub in they are more fit than you cause at one point I didn't know if I was rocking or rolling. I really was impressed at how Jesse made it a point to walk around and make sure he knew everyones name. Can't wait to do more.

Let's hear it...anyone ever done a fitness boot camp? Considering it?


Bri



1 comment:

  1. That actually sounds like a lot of fun. I am going to see if there is anything like that around here.
    ~ME

    ReplyDelete