Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I"M Sorry I'm Late...The Winners Are

 Grand Prize Winner: DANIELLE OF ROMANCING THE BOOK JUNKIES  gets an eBook of each of my books including an ARC of my upcoming Halloween Novella Scent of a Witch. Those books included are Glazier, Cafe' Seduzione, Familial Witch and Scent of a Witch. 

First Place Winner: LAURIE LU A print or eBook copy of Glazier Additionally for authors a first three chapter critique.

Second Place Winner: KIM C eBook of Familial Witch and if an author a review of their choice of book to be reviewed within two weeks of receipt of book.

Third Place Winner: BLUESHEDEVIL eBook of Caffe' Seduzione and a shout out on all my social media encouraging friendship and following.
Congrats to all the Winners and thanks for all your support. 

No comments:

Post a Comment