Here is a list of some of the things I do in this industry.
Disclaimer: I also am a mother, wife, friend, smartypantsdiva, sister, basically if it's female and sassy I've tried it or I'm doing it.
- I'm an author first and foremost. With two digital shorts out Caffe' Seduzione and Familial Witch already out and getting amazing reviews I now have the wonderful opportunity to follow those stories up with sequels in novel form. I've also contributed to two anthologys with some other wonderful authors entitled Blood Bound and Intrigue. I'm finishing up final edits of my novel Glazier that releases at the end of May and writing the sequel to Cafe' Seduzione entitled, A Mafia Seduzione.
- I'm an editor. Every author will spend more time editing than writing. There's a great quote and I'm sorry I don't know who said it but here it is "There's no great writer only great rewriters."
- I'm an advertiser. I handle not only my own linkedin, Twitter and Facebook accounts I contribute to the Twitter and Facebook accounts of Astraea Press one of my publishers.
- I am a blogger. I write and manage my own blog as well as one of my publishers Astraea Press.
- I am a book reviewer. I review books, interview and feature authors and novels on my blog. And because I just love hats I am now a reviewer for Romancing the Book as well.
- Finally I am a supporter of other authors. I help my fellow Astraea Press authors and people that I now know on facebook and twitter.