So this is my last week of bootcamp. Thank you baby Jesus. How am I doing health wise...fabulous. I look at my body and I'm proud. I feel good and I look great. At boot camp there is a couple of things I learned that I want to share. Some myths if you will that I want to set straight.
- Jesse the trainer is no where near Major Payne. He's more like major perfect. He has the balance of encouragement, correction and support that I didn't think existed.
- You need to work out for at least an hours a day 5 days a week to lose weight. 3 days is just maintenance.
- It's not just about exercise it's diet too.
- If you don't focus on the numbers and more on how you feel you accomplish more.
- I can not work out when I am exhausted. Sleep, sleep, sleep is very important to maintain energy levels and mood stability.
- I'm a lazy, emotional eater which means that if I don't prepare it before hand or have a plan I will eat whatever is convenient. So I must plan and not purchase the bad stuff.
- There is no way I could ever do this for a substantial amount of time. Maybe when I am in much better shape. I do plan on doing another camp with Jesse in September. That one will be out doors. So we shall see what that's like probably something like this ...