Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Last Bootcamp Tuesday: And It's The End....

So this is my last week of bootcamp. Thank you baby Jesus. How am I doing health wise...fabulous. I look at my body and I'm proud. I feel good and I look great. At boot camp there is a couple of things I learned that I want to share. Some myths if you will that I want to set straight.

  1.  Jesse the trainer is no where near Major Payne. He's more like major perfect. He has the balance of encouragement, correction and support that I didn't think existed. 
  2. You need to work out for at least an hours a day 5 days a week to lose weight. 3 days is just maintenance. 
  3. It's not just about exercise it's diet too.
  4. If you don't focus on the numbers and more on how you feel you accomplish more. 
  5. I can not work out when I am exhausted. Sleep, sleep, sleep is very important to maintain energy levels and mood stability. 
  6. I'm a lazy, emotional eater which means that if I don't prepare it before hand or have a plan I will eat whatever is convenient. So I must plan and not purchase the bad stuff.
  7. There is no way  I could ever do this for a substantial amount of time. Maybe when I am in much better shape. I do plan on doing another camp with Jesse in September. That one will be out doors. So we shall see what that's like probably something like this ...

 

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I actually look forward to it now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought 3 days a week of exercise was enough, but 5 does make more sense. Ugh...I started keeping a couple of Lean Cuisines in the freezer. Even if they're not all that good for you, they're low cal and low fat and I'm like you. If I don't have something in front of me quick and easy, I'll cheat. And most of the time I plan ahead, but for those "emergencies", they're great to have on hand.

    ReplyDelete