Sunday, June 19, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: Forever Witch

It's the time again, naps, church, lunch, pj's and dresses, you say! NO! It's Six Sentence Sunday Baby!!!

Here's six from my current WIP, Forever Witch. The sequel to my novella Familial Witch. I'm excited because Forever Witch will be a full novel. Now on to my six. In this one you will be introduced to Killian Kincaid, a vampire clan leader, an immortals sworn enemy and Aisleen's best friend. Is it a love triangle? Who likes love triangles?


“Aisleen theorized that my instinct and intelligence warred each other when it came to eating. While I need blood to survive, I don’t have to have a lot or human blood for that matter. If she could find a way to weaken my instinct enough to allow my rational mind to overcome it I would be able to control that inner beast inside me.”Now holding both Killian’s forearms Lucian almost leapt for joy. “That’s it.”
                                                            “What’s it?” Killian asked.
                                                            “Get the tonic. I’ll explain in minute.” 

Do you want to know what's going on in this scene? Wonder what the tonic is? Calling me names such as tease? *giggle* Don't forget to get more teases and appetizers at Six Sentence Sunday.

 

3 comments:

  1. Yes...quite the tease- great excerpt
    Dawne P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawne. I'm not usually such a tease but hey we all have our days. Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I love-Love triangles!!! especially ones that involve sexy vampires!

    xx
    A.

    ReplyDelete