Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sweet Saturdays: Glazier Chills

This sample is from my Romantic Fantasy novel Glazier. Here is a touch of the fantasy part.




As the overwhelming force of being cornered enveloped me, that all too familiar cold crept inside and the chilling fear dissipated. All I knew was survival. A pulsing, hidden strength coursed through me, and just before I thought I would come undone, an officer came, wrapped his sausage-like fingers under my arm and pulled me up. He led me down a secluded hallway. At the end to the right was a door. Within it was a man I could only describe as a living serpent…and I loathed snakes.


 Check at the rest of my samplenistas here. And if you want more Glazier click the Amazon link below. 




6 comments:

  1. The suspense of not knowing if she's the victim or criminal is breath catching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the description of the man as a "living serpent." Really want to know what she does now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like she's going from one bad situation into another! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting snippet! Thanks for sharing it.

    Marsha Ward
    Writer in the Pines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds intriguing. I'd want to read more.

    I'm a new follower. Found your link on the IBE page. Maybe I'll see you there. You can visit my blog at: www.christinebryant.blogspot.com

    YAY for Idaho writers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lindsay That is so nice. Thanks you

    @Jenna He's one of my favorite villians thanks

    @Patricia actually thats not what happens but what I wanted it to sound like thanks

    @Marsha thanks

    @CK Sweet. I'll be there. Checking the blog now

    ReplyDelete