So if you follow the Belle you know she runs at warp 9 most days and only slows down due to illness, injury, or incarceration. Well I've recently opened Belle Consulting. Something I am immensely proud of and requires more time. While I still read like a demon possessed I don't always have the time to review like I used too. It is heart breaking to turn down reviews or not even have time to respond. So I'm going to do something I hardly ever do. I'm asking for help. The Belle of Boise is inviting those who are interested to apply to be a reviewer for The Belle of Boise.
What you'll get
- You'll have your own reviewer page where we will list your bio, picture, contact info, genres preferred and forms that you read. ie. eBook print
- You'll be added as an admin to post your reviews.
- All your social media contacts will be added
- Your own signature
- Your posts will be shared on all my outlets
What is Expected
- Reviews should be honest, concise, include buy links, cover art and product description.
- Posted in a timely manner.
- If I see you posting a book I have a problem with I will not let you review it here. I don't have a list of what's ok because I'm pretty easy going. So it's shouldn't be a big deal
How it will work
- A Google Calendar will be created. I would like for reviews to be posted on Fridays. Post the book you want to review on what day. This will help us stay organized. If you find a blank Friday and want to post something go ahead. You will have requests come in over time. I get them myself and will forward any I can't do and you can choose from them.
- Or if you got a book from a blog tour you signed up for, one you bought, or one you borrowed from the library those are great too.
- You can do your own interviews or giveaways with authors as well.
If interested please go here and fill out the questionnaire and good luck.