Sunday, April 22, 2012

Attention Attention: Hey Y'a'll look over here! The Belle has an announcment



Good morning Ya'll!!

Over the last month you have received some amazing guest blog posts. This was all part of my "Guest Post Win a Kindle" month long event. However, there were some hiccups. 

Such as my internet forcing me to institute a cursing jar because of it's unreliability. Or the fact that my email (Yahoo) must have heard about said cursing jar and wanted to build it's content. Or maybe just maybe Blogger who decided not to let me post or comment or share my own blog for say own and off a couple of weeks. 

But I digress. 


During this 30 days there was a lot of opposition. So in order to make it fair I'm extending the announcement of the winner of the Kindle (as in the guest post who got the most hits) until May 1st, 2012.

This gives me the opportunity to share these great posts and those posters as well. 

I also have another great announcement!! I will be having a regular guest poster whom I call the "Caveat Queen" starting in May. She is by far one of these most talented writers I have ever imagined. Her words and tone invoke you in a way I've seldom come across. And I got her on my blog. Woo Doggy!

So sit right back in that rocking chair hopefully on your front porch because the Belle is back and badder than ever. Like ya'll ever wondered I am the definition of wicked. 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment