Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I got a Country Crush

If there is one thing that I am just addicted to it's Country Music. When i walk I have a whole playlist of songs that are fitting for whatever mood I'm in. But something that I am also addicted to is themes. I love to have a theme for a season. 


So far it's Spring and Summer is coming ya'll. I've just fell in love with this song by Luke Bryan. I'm actually getting a little bit of a Country Crush on the crooner. 


Check out "I Don't Want This Night To End" and see what I mean. 





Yeah Told ya so!



As always if you have been thoroughly entertained please feel free to use the little buttons below and share this blog post on your networks.
2012 author photo



2 comments:

  1. I am with you on the country crush. I love Luke Bryan, I fell in love with his music after I read Rain is a Good Thing. I am a huge fan of all country music. Last summer I went to the CMA Festival in Nashville. 4 days of concerts. I am a huge concert goer. I went to about 15 concerts last year. I went to one in February and am going to another 5 this summer. Music is the only thing I love more than reading and my book collecting.
    christinebails@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the follow up video to this song. Awesome

    ReplyDelete