Friday, July 16, 2010

Sorry It's Been A While...However We Have Been Places.


It's been over a month since my last blog. Yikes!! I must admit 3-4 weeks of that time period was spent preparing, visiting or unpacking from the girls and my 3 week visit to TN. I don't use the word vacation because it's not like I was lazen on a beach somewhere. It's emotionally and physically draining to visit family. Epecially when you leave part of our immediate family behind. You try to make up in 3 weeks 18 months worth of time away. You desire to see friends. You miss your family back home and it's just alot. Nevertheless, it was truly a great trip. So much so I desire to do it again as soon as possible. And since Chris is working regularly. Perhaps that's more possible than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment