Sunday, July 31, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: Don't mess with a Glazier

Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday...Today you get a taste of Marie and Henry in my new release Glazier. To say Marie has a bit of a temper would be like calling the sun a little bright.

"“OOOWWW. What happened to four?” With his grip even stronger, he spun me into his chest. When he tried to wrap his other arm around me to trap me in his grasp, my head whipped back, and I popped him right in the nose. Shouting in pain, he let go and I fell to the floor. I hadn’t expected him to drop me. Rolling to my left side, I couldn’t find any part of me that wasn’t hurting."

To find out more about Glazier from book trailers to buy links go here.

And lets not forget to go back to Six Sentence Sunday for more fun and teasing.

2 comments: