Sunday, December 18, 2011

The road to....

Today I learned the road to hell is not paved with good intentions.

Good intentions are a characteristic of the heart and only Jesus Christ and God can know your heart besides yourself.

Everyday of my life is a battle against negativity, the world's influence, and the adversary. In no particular order but each in equal and constant attack on my home, my marriage, my kids and my family.

Today I was wounded.

But most days I win.

So I'll lick my wounds...say my prayers...cry my tears and draft my battle plan for the coming week.

I will never stop serving or be weary in well doing. I will endure to the end and the end is not here.

8 comments:

  1. I love you Bri Clark. Dont listen to the mean green out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bri!

    Have to echo Linna's encouraging remarks, and just add "Keep the Faith". Thanks for endeavoring to be a positive influence in our world. Safe and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully said, Bri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiring words, Bri. All the best to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great attitude Bri! Don't let life get you down. We have a lot to live for don't we. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for reminding me to walk my own walk and not allow others to push me off course. be well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank each of you so much for commenting. I always read each and every one. But sadly am often late in my response.

    ReplyDelete