Monday, December 3, 2012

IMHO=Bless Your Heart: Isn't a License to be Rude

An experience lead to this post/ rant. Basically In my humble opinion (IMHO) can be the same as saying bless your heart. And neither cliche' is a license for being mean, rude, or pushy. Trust me I'm the queen of Bless your Heart. And I'm aslo guilty of being pushing, rude, and mean. All things I'm trying to work on. Which is why when someone tried to turn the tables on me and didn't accept my invitation to agree to disagree I had to vent.

What have your experiences with IMHO or Bless Ur Heart been?

Bri Clark

Text briclark to 90210 to follow her blog by text.
Social Ghoster Marketing Strategist, Author, Speaker, Social Media/ Platform Consultant


belleconsult.com

  
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google Plus YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment